Thursday, June 3, 2010

Off The Wall Craftiness Challenge #9


Since I have been stumbling my way through blogland these last few days trying to set up my own blog and understand how it all works I have come across many blogs to find wonderful talent and inspiration out there and Kim Wilson's blog is no exception. I have always created to create for friends and family and that is my "me" time, but this could be fun and addicting! I can't wait to get through the elementary basics of blogging and understanding it all, so maybe I can take part in many more challenges if time permits.
I also apologize for my photograph another thing I need to work on is finding a good way to have my camera and cards talk to each other and agree to be photographed {grin}.
Okay, onto the card and challenge! I just loved the fun vibrant colors and inspiration Kim chose. It just sings happy to me! The inspiration photo is above! I just had to play along.
My card base is DCWV Textured card stock Robin #1 layered with Stampin Up card stock in Naturals Ivory stamped in Papertrey Ink's Orange Zest Polka Dot Basics II the edges were tea stained and rounded, my scalloped awning is Raspberry Fizz with Papertrey Ink's new Eyelet Lace Die in the DCWV Robin #1. Lastly I used Papertrey Ink's Mat Stack 1 die in the Robin#1 to stamp my sentiment from The Angel Company in the Orange Zest. I added a felt flower and Orange Zest buttons as a nice finishing touch!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Kim Wilson said...

So glad you found me :) I love this card! I love any card with dots though but super cute! Thanks for playing and good luck!