Sunday, June 6, 2010

OTWC, #10, Mad Hatter Madness!!!

Kim’s challenge at Off the Wall Craftiness this week was a fun one, but was for sure a challenge for me! The theme for the week was “Alice in Wonderland”. I had fun playing along! There is also a treasure hunt at Madhatterstamps.com to go along with the challenge this week, and I have tried a few times, but I have not been successful in my hunt for "Alice". So it goes! Again, the card looks much better in real life than I can capture. Until I can get a better lens for my camera I just cannot get the shots I am happy with. My son asked me when he woke up where I bought the Alice In Wonderland card at, so I thought that was cute. (He is only 4). Thanks for looking! This was fun and outside the box for me! I love Alice in Wonderland! I want to keep creating more of these cards! Tammy {Recipe} Stamps: Crafty Secrets Greetings From Wonderland Dies: Sizzix Tea Cup and Cricut Just Because Radish Label cut Coloring: Copics Designer Paper: My Minds Eye Lush Black and Floral Collection Cardstock: Stampin Up Rhinestone Embellies EK Success Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage touch tea dye, VersaMark

1 comment:

Kim Wilson said...

Adorable Tammy!!! I love it :) So glad you are playing along and keep trying at Mad Hatters, the grand prize is still available to be found along with more prizes daily!!!