Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Challenge #57

This is the color combo over at SPCC this week.
I needed an elegant card, but one with a touch of Masculinity, so I added a touch of woodgrain to balance the card out


I used my Stampin' UP! texturz plates to emboss the blue card stock which you may not be able to see in the photograph. It really added that elegant touch to the card. Isn't that Whisper White Satin Ribbon just beautiful!
I am also heading over to Moxie Fab for Let's Do Classy & Elegant!

Happy Crafting!
~Tammy~



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is really elegant, Tammy! Love the wooden texture of the kraft diecut :)

Linda said...

Woo I like your card. I need to look for that texturz plate.
Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week.

Stephanie said...

Love this card! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tammy! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Classy & Elegant Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)