Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wee Memories Challenge #13, Free For All

Jenny's challenge at Wee Memories was a Free for all, so we could do what we like.

It really was nice for me because I needed to make some thank you notes for my son as he received a box full of Toy Story gifts from my best friend in Florida and her little girl over the weekend. My son loves Toy Story so he was in Heaven! The other card is for his grandparents who have been great about sending him books. My son loves to check the mailbox to see if he has mail with his name on it, so my father-in-law will send a padded envelope every so often with a book in it so my son will have something to open!

Since I don't have any Toy Story Stamps the next best thing for me to do was to make a card with a Robot on it because my son likes to go around the house and say "I AM A ROBOT".  I just think these little guys are cute. I have been short on time, so I made both these cards from my scrap box and both of them very quickly. I have  A LOT of scraps to use up. :-)

Payton's Card


Pop Pop & Iyah's Card

Thanks for taking a look!
~Tammy~

{Recipe}
[Card 1]
Stamps: The Angel Company: Robots, Feel Better Greetings
Paper: SU: Ruby Red, Whisper White,Chocolate Chip, DCWV: Green 1, DP: The Angel Company
Ink: Momento: Tuxedo Black, Palette: Moulin Rouge
Other: Copics, Oval and scallop oval punch, Upper Crest punch,Chocolate Chip grosgrain Ribbon, 
[card 2]
Stamps: The Angel Company: Robots, Feel Better Greetings
Paper: DCWV: Robin #3, SU, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, DP: Little Yellow Bicycle 
Ink: Momento: Rich Cocoa
Other: Copics, PTI: Eyelet Lace Border,oval and scallop oval punch, spellbinders rectangle and scallop rectangle 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable. I love the robots:)

B said...

Yay robots! :) And yay for using scraps! Fab cards!