Friday, October 29, 2010

Off The Wall Craftiness Challenge #31 Batty about You!

Batty about You!
It's another fun week over at 
Off The Wall Craftiness!
I have worked on my Halloween Cards for weeks,
and as I have stated in previous post I have also 
challenged myself to work from my scrap
pile and to bring to life some of my
stamp sets I have not used in awhile.
 My sentiment is from
The Angel Company and my cute bat is 
from Stampin' UP! Bitty Boots. It is retired, but
you can still find this set on Ebay.
I let my son join in the fun and tell me where to 
stamp my bat for the background (with VersaMark). He would point and I would 
stamp. He would giggle because he couldn't really see it. I told
him it would be magic he would have to trust me. Once
I heat embossed it he was amazed. I wish I could 
keep him this little forever!!!
Here is our beautiful 
inspirational photo.
The colors to play with this week are Orange, White and Black
This week's sponsor is Your Next Stamp. Go to
more information and be sure to check out the rest of the 
Design Team's creations.
Are you going to play with these fun colors?
I can't wait to see what you create!
Happy Halloween!
~Tammy~



{Recipe}
Stamps:  The Angel Company: Halloween Circles, Stampin' UP! Bitty Boots
Paper: Stampin'  UP!: Cardstock
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black and Stampin' UP!, Only Orange,VersaMark
Other: Button:  DeNami,Ribbon:Offray, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Big Shot, Die: PTI,Rhinestone: Hero Arts,Thread,Embossing Powder,Circle Punches

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

Such a fun card, love the brightness!

Amy Kolling said...

Tammy, I thought that sentiment looked familiar! I used to be a demonstrator for TAC! Great way to use up scraps.....you made a great card!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love the whole look and the sentiment is too cute.

Laurie

PS Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable Halloween card... such wonderful images and I'm lovin all the bats!!!!