Friday, May 6, 2011

Fascinating Fridays

Hello~


As many of you know, I was delighted when I was asked if I would like to be featured on Noor Nahdi's blog, and I was even more delighted when she asked me to join her Fascinating Friday Team.

If you have a moment today, please head over and check out Miss Jinny Newlin's interview, and then head over to her blog. You will want to grab a cup of Joe because she makes the most fascinating layouts and cards.

Noor features a variety of artist EVERY Friday, so be sure to check back next week!

Tootles,


5 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, you're such a sweetie, Tammy! Thank you!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, you are on Noor's team? That is really wonderful news! Good for you, Tammy. You deserve it!

Leanne said...

Well done Tammy. You deserve it. I hope someday you'd decide to feature me there too.

Kate said...

Congratulations to you, Tammy! You are already doing a fabulous job and I know you will continue to do so!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Congratulations, Tammy! Such exciting news!!!!