Wednesday, January 11, 2012

CR84FN45 Wilson Designs - Hi!

Hi!

Looking back over the cards I have created already this year they are mostly bold and bright...not what I normally create let alone so many...well, I am back with a CAS bright card inspired by the colors over at CR84FN!

I started with a tangerine card base and added some patterned paper by DCWV. For my focal image I used Wilson Designs bicycle for two from the Ride Away With Me collection.  The sentiment and silhouette butterfly belong to the Wilson Designs Spring Silhouettes collection.  

I colored in my bicycle built for two with a yellow glitter pen.  However, I was unable to capture the sparkle in my photograph. 

Here is the CR84FN inspiration photograph. 


I rarely mention shout outs I received, but I figured I would share a toot, this card was selected for Coloruq Color Queen Courtier.  You can see the original post here.
Thanks for your visit!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
~Tammy~

{Recipe}
Stamps:  Wilson Designs Stamps: Spring Silhouettes and Ride Away With Me
Paper: CS: Stampin'  UP!  DP: DCWV
Ink: Momento and Stampin' UP!
Other: Dies: Spellbinders, MTT, PTI, Buttons: DeNami Designs, Glitter Pen: Copic

10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card...love those clouds and cute bike stamp...great color combo..I love how your cards are always filled with so much color...love it

Emily Keaton said...

So beautiful, Tammy! I may have to take another crack at those CR84FN colors myself :). Congrats on the cQc mention--you card is beautiful!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Yay for your ColourQ shout out! And regarding not usually using bright colors, it's good to take a walk on the wild side sometimes! This is happy and fun, and that bike image is really neat.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card Tammy! So summery and fun! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :) Congrats on your latest recongnition!

Stella said...

Congrats on your ColourQ; enjoy!
And your take on the colors of CR84FN is spot on; fabulous!
( And gorgeous:)...!)

Unknown said...

Lovely bright & cheerful card! Congrats on the Color Queent award! ;o)

Karen B. said...

Super sweet card, I'd love a yellow bicycle some day!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is such a fun one - love the tandem bike!! The button details are so sweet. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Congrats on the Colour Courtier too -lovely card.

Kate said...

I love the bright colours on your card, Tammy! They make me long for spring! Great papers - and the bicycle image is fabulous. I'm sure it looks amazing in real life with the glitter.
Congratulations on your shout out, too! How exciting for you! I'm not surprised that your work is recognized. I know I'm always impressed!

Sue Lelli said...

Hi Tammy! Back from Florida and LOVIN' your card! FAB yellow bicycle and your clouds with the patterned paper are FAB! THX for playing with us at CR84FN