Friday, March 9, 2012

Fawned Wishes

Hi!
It's only been two days since I posted, but it seems like forever. Sorry, I know I have been away from blogland and I have missed all your crafty goodness and will be stopping by soon!

I have been wanting to join in with a project with the colors at CR84FN and I am just squeaking in before the challenge ends.

So here is what the midnight hours produced....ha!
Digging deep in my trusty ol' scrap box I found some gray and yellow patterned papers as well as some Kraft card stock. That makes life easy late at night...*wink*.

My stamps are from Wilson Designs Gnomebody Like You.  Isn't that fawn cute??? There is a matching one too in the set! I mean CAUTE! Check it out...

Joining In as mentioned at CR84FN: Color Challenge
Pixie's Crafty Snippet Challenge: All from my scrap pile

Sorry to keep this short, but I can't keep my peepers open!
Thanks for visiting with me! You make my day! :-)
~Tammy~
PS: Apparently I was really tired and I forgot to take this out of draft and actually publish!
{Recipe}
Stamps: Wilson Designs: Gnomebody Like You
Paper: CS: Stampin' UP!, PP: Scraps
Ink: PTI
Other: Dies: PTI, embellishments: Buttons: PTI, Ribbon: Dollar Tree (For Real) , Doily, Michael's

25 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

When I saw your colors, I thought it was going to be for The Play Date Cafe... lol... those are their colors this week too... great minds think alike, right??? lol!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your card!! It is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that little deer, the doily and the buttons!!

Doreen said...

Oh this is just so gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is just sooo pretty --the color combo is so awesome

Cassie said...

That really is very very cute, Tammy! I love that color combo too :D

Di said...

So, so cute Tammy - I love the colours and that little fawn is a darling :) Great card! Di xx

Annette Allen said...

awwww this is so adorable...love it Tammy..I am going to call you the button queen...I love how you use them...

Hope you have a wonderful Weekend..

Ryann said...

Awesome colors and I love your use of them! Such a lovely card!

Creations by Shirl said...

Adorable card, love that fawn and the doily.... and of course more buttons....love it!

VanessaB said...

oh this is so sweet: soft and delicate looking. love the colors and design and who doesn't love a sweet little fawn? :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty.

Anonymous said...

So pretty.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Tammy, those midnight hours were good to you! This is awesome. Love the fawn (so much!) atop the doily, and the ribbon strip/buttons. Hope you got a decent night's sleep, my friend!

cheryl said...

oh this is so beautiful Hun,wonderful layout,and the soft colours work beautifully hugs Cherylxxxx

Sherrie K. said...

The color combo is beautiful! I love your sweet little fawn, cute little buttons, doily and sweet sentiment! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Mrs A. said...

Love the colours on this card and on your earlier card. Not colours I would think of using but will now that have seen how well they go together. hugs Mrs A.

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Tammy! That little dear is precious! thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

kasia c. said...

Tammy, this is absolutely beautiful!
You totally rocked the colour scheme and all of the elements look so perfect together. :)

Pauline said...

Oh so sweet and adorable, love the doily mat, and the pastel shades you have used, such a beautiful card!

Deborah Frings said...

Love it - so cute! The doily and lace circle are just fab and I love the button accents! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

sandi said...

This is just so sweet and precious! Love it!

Carol said...

Two very lovely snippet makes Tammy, love the colour combos on both but think this one is my favourite. Carol x

Unknown said...

Sweet card! Love how you combined the colors! ;o)

Unknown said...

Love the colours and the cute little deer.
Hugs Elaine

Tan's Hobbies said...

Wow, this card is go gorgeous. Love the color combo so much. I love love love the doilies, the image, the background card and the buttons.

Lisa Petrella said...

ADORABLE creation and beautiful take on this color combo!!!