Saturday, September 15, 2012

Inspired By Stamping September Post Release Review

I am back with my post release project review for the Inspired By Stamping September release. What fun stamps being released this month to get you in the upcoming fall / winter holiday spirit! 
I am just smitten with these interchangeable pumpkin faces and bodies! :-)))) I pieced together some fun Halloween patterned papers from my stash and added to a piece of Warm Brown Cover weight cardstock. I used a Halloween Journal card in my stash to add the fun glittered date which was attached to my card front at a slight angle. A tag was created using some Halloween text paper and Martha Stewart orange glitter was added using my handy dandy glue pen.  5 black buttons were laced with twine and added to the tag for an embellishing touch. Mr. Pumpkin was created by stamping his body and face on some patterned paper that I have had for years. 

I am joining the gals over at Pixie's Crafty Snippet Challenge 

Thanks for visiting. I hope you all have wonderful plans. I am off to the soccer field. Hopefully this one won't get rudely interrupted by Mother Nature. 
~Tammy~

14 comments:

Karen B. said...

I continue to be in awe on how well you layer items to make one cohesive design! What a fun card!

Debbie said...

Awesome card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the pumpkin and the flower!!!

Di said...

Fabulous Tammy! What stunned me last week was the vast choice of luscious Halloween goodies in HobbyLobby etc. And you made a perfect card here. Di xx

Annette Allen said...

aww me likey...so darn cute.. i love how you added the buttons...

make sure and pop by my blog today.. :)

Lisa said...

What an awesome card!! I love the fun design and that adorable pumpkin face!! The buttons are a great touch!! I hope you are having a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anne-Elise said...

What a fab Halloween card, Tammy! Love the great background, the buttons and the pretty rose! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Tammy this card is just sooo amazing! Your attention to detail is astounding! Thank you for everything! You are so talented! Hugs, J

Benzi said...

Great card for Halloween. I like your journaling card..adds so much interest. Nice layers and details.

Martha Herrera said...

This is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
I love those little buttons on the bottom... Mr. Pumpkin is cetainly ready for Halloween!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super fun card. I love this cute image! Looks wonderful against with those papers.

Deb Hickman said...

What a fun card, aren't these pumpkin faces the cutest. I've loved all your cards from this month's releases and the treat bags are fab idea. Deb xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Love! I am in love with this!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aw! I like the colors you chose for this, and the orange glitter around the pumpkin's circle.