Monday, September 24, 2012

The Kraft Journal 89 - Clean And Simple

Hello friends!

*This is my second post of the day. For The Shabby Tea Room With Sympathy card click here or scroll down.*



Today The Kraft Journal is kicking off a Clean and Simple challenge this week.

I started with a Lunch Bag Kraft piece of cardstock adding a piece of patterned paper with fall leaves to the left portion of the card. Using Buff Ivory Cardstock I framed the Cornucopia from DeNami Designs and colored in with various Copic markers. 


For a finishing touch, I simply added the sentiment in the lower right hand corner and wrapped some green baker's twine around the card face several times tying off in a little bow. 

So that's it...easy peasy...CAS!

I am going to join The DeNami Designs Theme Challenge - Anything Goes
I hope you have a fantastic week!
~Tammy~

14 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

just perfect!! great job

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, awesome CAS creation, Tammy! Love the leaves and that little cornucopia!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! LOVING the leaves on the side and the twine!!!!

Annette Allen said...

pretty card...love how you did the leaves down the side...great card.

VanessaB said...

ooh yeah. i agree- love the leaves down the side :)

Bernie said...

Lovely Tammy! I must agree, I love the leaves down the side as well and the twine does set everything off so beautifully.
Hugs
Bernie

Karen B. said...

This is perfect for the holiday, Tammy!

Unknown said...

Super cute card.

Tracy said...

Lovely Tammy! The soft coloring on the kraft is really pretty. Hugs!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the leaves on the left side of your card and that cornicopia is so FAB! Great card, Tammy!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your project and all those wonderful autumn colors!

Emily Keaton said...

This is oh, so pretty, Tammy! I love that DeNami cornucopia. So elegant! Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes challenge!!

Deb said...

Love what you did with the cornucopia image! Beautiful!

Lisa said...

This is so pretty!! I love the cornucopia image and the twine!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts