Wednesday, February 13, 2013

DeNami Product Spotlight - Scallop Circle

Hello Friends!

{This is my second post of the Day, for my Paper Sweeties Day 1 release click here!}

Today the DeNami Design Team is spotlighting the Scallop Circle Cling stamp set from the latest release over on the DeNami Design Blog.  You get a 10% savings for one week only! 

I know tomorrow is Valentine's Day, but I like to create ahead for the Holidays, so I have a bright and cheerful Easter Card for you today!. :-)))
I used DeNami Designs Amethyst Cardstock as my base. I took a white panel and stamped the CL-151 Scallop Circle in various inks.  I paired it with it's cousin D120 Mini Scallop Circle and continued with a random pattern on the upper portion of the white panel. From the Petit Fours collection, I pulled the two eggs from The Easter Stamp set. Next adding a few buttons to the centers of some of the circles.

Lastly, I took an eyelet die in matching white cardstock and added it to the bottom of my panel.  Just above, I wrapped some hot pink Baker's Twine around the cardstock and tied off in a double bow. A final finishing touch is adding the newly released Easter Blessing sentiment.
I hope you enjoyed this DeNami Designs Product Spotlight!  
Hop on over to the other talented ladies! 

**For those who might be hopping in click here for my Birthday Celebration giveaway Just might be some DeNami Goodness involved!!! :-). **

Thanks for visiting me!
~Tammy~

19 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo beautiful! I love love love love the circles and loving the little Easter Eggs!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is just adorable! i so love the colors

sandi said...

What a sweet card! Love the circles and eggs...such a happy design!

Audrey Pettit said...

So sweet and fun and such a great use of those stamps! Really love what you did with the buttons!

Lisa Elton said...

What a happy happy card Tammy, very cute!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Absolutely adorable, Tammy! I love the buttons and those super-sweet eggs :)

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card! Love the colors you used!
The Scallop Circle looks like a really versatile stamp!
DeniseB

Lisa said...

What a sweet card!! I love the colors and the stamps!! The eggs are adorable!! Have a wonderful Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Deb said...

Tammy, I love your Easter inspired card! Stamping the scallop circle in different colors really makes this bright and cheerful.

Emily Keaton said...

Totally cute and colorful, Tammy! What a great way to use the scalloped circle stamp. :-)

Lalo said...

This is totally a pretty Easter inspired card!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a cute card Tammy! Love all the sweet Easter eggs!

Lisa Petrella said...

Super fun and cheerful Easter card, Tammy!! LOVE how you used this Spotlight stamp!!!

Sue D said...

Very fun and colorful Easter card!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this Easter card and how you used the scallop stamp!

Sue Lelli said...

CUTE with the eggs in the circles and the twine!

Benzi said...

Cute idea with the circle stamp and an Easter card made. I love the little eggs and buttons and all the fun colors you've used.

VanessaB said...

so cute, cheery and fun :)

Unknown said...

I adore this stamp but really didn't know how to use it. I love the bright colors you've used...super cute!