Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DeNami March Pin-spired ~ Spring Greetings!

Hello there!

It's my turn to do a creation for the 2nd DeNami  Pin-spired of the month!  This is our second month showcasing this new feature where the DeNami Design Team is divided into two groups and we are given a Pinterest inspired photo. The possibilities are endless because we can create based on colors, theme, layout, or objects shown in the photograph. 

Here is my creation:
and here is the inspiration photograph...
For today's photograph, I used the colors and the spring theme to inspire my creation. 

I started by creating a square scallop card base from buff ivory cardstock. I added some textured patterned paper that was in my stash that I cut to fit my base. A doily was die-cut from lavender cardstock. A smaller doily in pistachio was die-cut and provided the focal layer for my stamped Spring Greetings which was part of the new release in January.  The Easter Egg is from The Easter Stamp Set and I use it a lot!! :-) I layered the pistachio doily onto the center of lavender doily where finishing touches of buttons and paper flowers were added down the left side of the center greeting.
I am really enjoying this showcasing! Be sure to check out a few of my teammates who have created something fabulous with this "Pin-spired" photo.
You won't want to miss their takes!

I am also joining in the fun at My Sheri Crafts - Easter and Simply Create Too - Easter or Bunnies

Thanks for visiting with me today!
~Tammy~


24 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the doily and the colors just scream spring! so awesome

sandi said...

How pretty! So Spring looking! Love this!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful, Tammy!! I love the bright, springy colors!! The design is fabulous!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are amazing! I love love love love this!! GORGEOUS colors and loving the flowers!!

Benzi said...

So nice and colorful for Spring. Love your dies, buttons, and flowers. Very pretty, indeed.

Annette Allen said...

pretty Easter card..

Sandy said...

Such pretty colors together!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

So adorable Tammy!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty Easter card Tammy! You captured the spring Pin-spired photo so well with you pretty layers and colors!

Theresa said...

Lovely card. I love the die cuts and the mix of flowers with buttons. So very pretty.

Jill Norwood said...

Love these bright colors! So pretty!

cherry said...

sooo cute!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

All the die cuts look great layered. You really captured the inspiration!

Dana said...

Gorgeous use of color here Tammy!

Kate said...

This is so bright and springlike, Tammy! Perfect for Easter! I love the addition of the little stamped egg too!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This looks fantastic!!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful. Loving the cheerful colours and flowers with button.
{I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that bright mix of blooms & buttons :) Definitely springy!!

Emily Keaton said...

Somehow I missed all the Pinspired posts earlier this week. How did that happen? I love your take on the inspiration photo, Tammy. You nailed all the pretty colors :-)

Unknown said...

pretty!!! the layered doily and layered flowers...are perfect!

Amanda said...

Great card! Love the colors you used :) Ty for joining us @ Simply Create Too

Amanda
SCTDT
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Beautiful, I am loving this cute design.

VanessaB said...

lovely!

P.G. Lamb said...

Thanks for sharing your pretty Easter card with us at My Sheri Crafts!