Sunday, April 14, 2013

Paper Sweeties April Release - Day 2


Hi! Welcome back to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties April Release. Today I am showcasing more from Make Today Beautiful. This set is perfect for spring. You can build a flower with this set.  It comes with a pot, stem, leaves, flowers, and fabulous sentiments. If you look at the swirls I used in the background of the tag that is an image that can also be used as a flower! 
As you can see, the darling whimsical swirl makes the perfect image to create your own fun background.
I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of my tag and I paper-pieced the heart. Using some beautiful Lilac Lace seam binding I created a fussy bow embellished with a button. 
I used various fun papers fitting for spring! A row of buttons was laced with twine and added to the top of the card to complete the look.

Thanks for taking a peek today! I will be back two more times today, so I hope you will check back in. Tomorrow is the day you can pick up the new release from Paper Sweeties! You will love it! I will also be back with another card to share from the release.  Head over to the Paper Sweeties Blog
for further inspiration from the talented Design Team.

I am joining the fun at DLART Linky Party - Anything Goes
~Tammy~

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the buttons!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute Tammy!!!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute tag!

Debbie said...

So bright and cheerful! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card Tammy! The polka dot flower and row of buttons are cute!!

Jean Bullock said...

Very fun card!

Maria said...

Very colorful FUN card, Tammy!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love all the bright colours! And of course that row of buttons :)

DIANA L. said...

What a happy card it makes me want to dream--- super fun colors.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com