Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Paper Sweeties April Release Wrap Up!

Hi Friends!

I have one more card to share with you as the final wrap up to the April Paper Sweeties release.  I am featuring the new stamp set for the latest release called Beautiful
It comes with two frames and various inspiring words that can be changed out to use in the frame or you can use the words as a single sentiment. So many possibilities.
I am so happy to have some warmer temps again and it's nice to pull out my spring patterned papers to showcase this fun new frame and sentiment from Paper Sweeties April Release. 
Don't forget about our April Sketch Challenge. You have until April 30th to link up to the gallery! You could win a $20.00 shopping spree to the Paper Sweeties Shoppe!  The winner also will be invited to be next month's guest designer. 

papersweeties-sketch#6
Check out the Paper Sweeties Splitcoast Stampers Company Gallery
Visit the Paper Sweeties Flicker Gallery and upload your creations there! 
Sign up to receive the Paper Sweeties Newsletter to receive subscriber only discounts!
Please be sure to visit the other Design Team ladies to check out their amazing projects. Head over to the Paper Sweeties Blog to see what they have created for you! 

I am joining in at Link It Up Tuesday and The Ribbon Carousel - Spring Showers and Flowers.

Thanks for visiting me today!
~Tammy~

19 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS card design Tammy! Wow, your attention to detail is fabulous my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love that blue ribbon- just beautiful

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Tammy!! I love the beautiful design and all of the elements you used!! The colors are fabulous...the blue ribbon just pops!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING the colors, the flowers and just absolutely loveeeeee the lace!!!

sandi said...

This is so very pretty! <3!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors!

Donna Ellis said...

Oh, Tammy, this is beautiful! Love the border die on top, and pretty DP in the background. I always wondered about green flowers - these look fabulous against the pink Beautiful! Pretty ribbon and lace. Lovely card! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today! hugs, de
{Creative Smiles}

Benzi said...

What a great border, fab flowers, and the card is a real winner. So pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

This polka dot frame is pretty darn cute! Lovely card Tammy ;)

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!!

Jeanne J. said...

Sorry I'm late my friend! Love all the embellies on this one - I could stare for an hour and still catch something I missed pearls and lace and ribbon oh my!

Jessi Fogan said...

Utterly springy! I love the embellies - especially those sweet green roses!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous and springy! Beautifully embellished - I love how you've all the colours from the DP.

Hugs, Dawn

Audrey Pettit said...

How elegant and beautiful! An absolutely burst of spring beauty! Loving that bow and the lace and punched border. And those new stamps are fabulous!

Emily Keaton said...

So gorgeous and colorful, Tammy! I can't get over how appealing your color combination is. All of your details are fabulous!

nwilliams6 said...

This is so well done. I love the border and the sweet flowers. Very cool frame stamp.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable! Love the fabulous design and the border is so cute.

Pauline said...

This is so pretty Tammy, I love that printed ribbon, and the fab label.

VanessaB said...

beeeeeaUtiful!