Monday, April 15, 2013

Paper Sweeties - April Release

Hi!

It's Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties April Release and the stamps are officially in the store ready to add to your shopping carts!!! 
I am featuring the newly released Rainbows and Roses and Spring is Here!  I love to combine blue and yellows together and I thought I would throw some black in there for some added interest.

I randomly stamped the raindrops not being precise to create my own patterned paper on the white panel. 

I created a die-cut heart from a recycled cracker box which I embossed and painted.  I embellished my heart with three paper roses and I added to my die-cut with my whimsical stamped sentiment. A couple of rhinestones were added for a touch of glitz. A final finishing touch was wrapping my black and white chevron ribbon around the card front and tied off in a bow. 

Check out the Paper Sweeties Splitcoast Stampers Company Gallery
Visit the Paper Sweeties Flicker Gallery and upload your creations there! 
Sign up to receive the Paper Sweeties Newsletter to receive subscriber only discounts!
I hope you will visit the other Design Team ladies to check out their amazing projects. Head over to the Paper Sweeties Blog to see what they have created for you!

I am also going to join in the fun at 3 Girl Jam - April Showers w/Ribbon and D.L. Art Thankful Thursday - Rain, My Craft Spot - Anything Goes, and The Ribbon Carousel - Spring Flowers and Showers.

Thank you for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with one last card for this month's release.
~Tammy~


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Tammy!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Super job! Love that ribbon!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable! Love the pop of black you added here. Fabulous stamped paper and big bow. And great bit of recycling there on that heart!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous! Love the heart!

Lisa Elton said...

awwwww what a sweet sentiment! Love the little raindrop clusters!! Darling card Tammy ;)

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!Love your bow!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so beautiful!!! I love the colors!

Julie Odil said...

I love that patterned paper you made, and that you used a cracker box for your chipboard. I often use cereal boxes so I'm glad I'm not the only thrifty crafter out there! Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl Jam's April Showers plus Ribbon challenge!
- Julie O, DT Member, 3 Girl Jam
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Beautiful card; I love your hand stamped DP and beautiful border. Wonderful recycling :)

Hugs, Dawn

Martha Herrera said...

Just lovely, Tammy! That black and white chevron ribbon is the perfect touch. LOVE IT!

Cheri said...

This is so pretty. I really like the colors and that ribbon is gorgeous. Thanks for joining into the 3 Girl JAM April Showers challenge.

Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful color combo! The sentiment is awesome and I LOVE the ribbon!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Donna K said...

Tammy, Your card is beautiful!! I found you via 3GJ challenge and am looking forward to see what you're creating next! Have a great day today. ~Donna K

GiGi said...

Beautiful card! Those raindrops are so fun and the ribbon is gorgeous! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Jeanne J. said...

How clever to make a background from the raindrops! The black heart really makes those flowers pop!

teachdanz said...

such a pretty card!! thanks for joining us at 3 girl jam challenges!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great raindrops! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful! LOVE the soft pretty colors! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

jessica said...

You already know how big of a fan I am of your work and this one is no exception!! Awesome job Tammy!!
Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ challenge blog for our April Showers w/Ribbon Challenge :) We have a new challenge starting tomorrow so hope to see you play along again!
Jessica
3GJ DT

rockpapercricut said...

So pretty! I really like the creative edges and the chevron ribbon bow. Great job! Thanks for joining in the *Anything Goes* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally