Monday, April 15, 2013

The Kraft Journal 117- Clean and Simple

(This is my 2nd post of the day..for the Paper Sweeties Release Post click here)

Here it is...Monday has rolled around again! We have a new challenge at The Kraft Journal and it's an easy for some and a challenge for others like myself...."Clean and Simple".
I started with a simple layout making sure Lunch Bag Kraft is the focal presence.  I started with a turquoise card base onto which I added a hand stamped polka-dot background panel of Lunch Bag Kraft.   

I die-cut three butterflies and embellished with Kraft colored rhinestones which I added them to the right side of the panel. All that was left was to add some darling mini butterflies and a sweet sentiment all stamped images are from DeNami Desings Stamps.   

Please be sure to head over to the The Kraft Journal to check out the projects by the other gals.  We hope to see your Clean and Simple creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be featured on our "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher from The Kraft Outlet store.

Thank you Tara, linking up to the Craftin' Desert Diva's - Linky Party!

Thanks for popping by!
~Tammy~


22 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Love those butterflies! So pretty

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE this colour combo! And it may be outside your comfort zone but you rock CAS too :)

Audrey Pettit said...

So sweet! Loving all those beautiful butterflies and happy polka dots. This just makes me smile!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous, Tammy!! I love the blue with kraft!! It looks amazing!! Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

sandi said...

Sweet! Love all the butterflies!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the butterflies!!!

Arlene said...

Beautiful Tammy! Love the colors on the kraft background.

Annette Allen said...

so pretty and loving those polka dots and butterflies.. great designed card..

Lisa Elton said...

Mmmm the polka dots makes me happy happy Tammy! What a sweet spring card ;)

Unknown said...

I just love those polka dots. Super card. Hope you will come and link up at Craftin Desert Divas "Peacock Color Challenge" Linky Party.


Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card,Love your polka dots,awesome butterflies...

Jean Bullock said...

How pretty! Loved the jeweled brads in the butterflies.

Donna K said...

I L O V E craft paper so your card really caught my eye! Lovely color combos and the polka dots really bring everything together! TFS and have a lovely day!

~Donna K
Guest Designer
Craftin Desert Divas

Unknown said...

Very nice! Love the butterflies!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Tammy. I love teal and brown together so it's only natural that kraft looks great with it too! Those Denami stamps look right at home with the dies and pattern, they're so versatile. You've got me thinking I need to play along with this challenge ;)

Dawn said...

This is so pretty Tammy. Beautiful, cheery accent colour and fantastic stamping.

Hugs, Dawn

Martha Herrera said...

Your clean and simple card is gorgeous! I really like the blue/kraft color combo!

Sherrie K. said...

I LOVE clean and simple! The polka dot paper is fabulous and such pretty butterflies:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a cute little card! :)

Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #4 over at http://craftindesertdivas.com/.


Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful stamping - the background turned out beautifully - I'm always chicken about stamping one thing on top of another - like you did the blue and brown. Looks fab!

Emily Keaton said...

This is positively adorable, Tammy! I am loving those fabulous colors. And look at all the DeNami goodness you mixed into this sweet card :-)

nwilliams6 said...

You are soooo good with color combinations - I love this one. Cute card.