Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DeNami Design Product Spotlight Blog Hop - Pretty Paisley Set

Hi there!

So how has your September been treating you?  It seems hard to believe we are approaching the end of the month already.  That also means it's time for the DeNami Design Product Spotlight Blog Hop!   The DeNami Design Team is having a mini blog hop showcasing the new Pretty Paisley Stamp Set.  This set could be YOURS just for commenting on each of the DeNami Designs DT blogs. You can find the list below.  You can buy this set for one week only with a 10% savings. If you win on the blog hop, DeNami Design will refund you for your purchase, so it's a win win! 

Here is what I have to share using the Pretty Paisley set!
I started with a white piece of cardstock to create a focal panel and I stamped the paisley images randomly rotating and altering my three inks. I added the Mini Swirl Flourish in as it complimented the design well.
I stamped the die-cut in a complimentary ink to give a watermark look. However not showing up in these pictures, but if you click on the photo to shade it, you can then see the design. (I have no idea why). Lastly I stamped the Elegant Oval Frame on white cardstock, colored the outline with copics and fussy cut to add to the center of the die. 

I hope you comment before you go! You could be the proud new owner of this stamp set!!!

I am also joining in at Link Up Tuesday - Linky Party, Sunday {Fun}day - Linky Party

I hope you have a wonderful day!
~Tammy~ 

26 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love those paislees! the colors are awesome

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the paisley's!!!!

Dana said...

So so pretty Tammy. You are right, I couldn't see the versamarked stamped images until I clicked on your photo...weird, but they look great all the same! LOL

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, another gorgeous color combo! And what a great patterned paper you created with the paisleys! Love it!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!!!Love your colors!!!

Tina M said...

Ohhh wow, those colors just pop don't they? What a pretty card!

Unknown said...

The colors you chose are beautiful. The mini Swirl Flourish looks great with the paisleys.

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE the vibrant happy colors you used Tammy! Great design too, the little flourish fits in perfectly!! Hope you're doing well ;)

Lillian Child said...

Love the bright bold red and fabulous design too !!

Jennifer said...

What a fun and pretty card! I've always love paisley...would be a fun set to have.

terry said...

Love your card design! The orange & aqua pops!

Joan said...

I am a sucker for paisley! I love your colors on this card. Very nice card!!!

LauraEva said...

Another fantastic card!

Linda said...

Great colors and the watermark is a nice addition. Glad you mentioned it so we could go looking for it!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, lovin' the paisleys and the fun colors:) So pretty Tammy!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

Love your color combination, the paisley look so pretty!

Maria said...

Beautiful colors! Love the FUN paisley background!

Jill Norwood said...

So very pretty!

Sue D said...

Very cute and I like the colors.

Melis said...

I'm loving all of the paisleys! Such a beautiful color combination makes a fun card! Nicely done! TFS!

forpahl5 said...

Nice!

Unknown said...

So pretty!! I love these colors!!

Deb said...

Tammy, I love this color combo and the background you created! Beautiful!

Leslie Steed said...

Great card and paisley colors! Love the watermark look too!

Unknown said...

these colors are fabulous!!! i love this stamp set...and into my cart it goes! ;)

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The colors are awesome together!! I love the paisley!! What a fabulous card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts