Monday, December 30, 2013

The Kraft Journal #152 Favorite Project of 2013

For this weeks challenge at The Kraft Journal "Favorite Project of 2013" I narrowed it down to my favorite, but thought I would share a few more I enjoyed making this year. I totally adore the products The Kraft Outlet carries.  It makes creating a snap!

I created the above project for a tutorial in February and it can be found here if you missed it.  I give you step by step directions on how to create this.

Below are a few others I enjoyed making this year.


A Teacher Appreciation card.
Original Post can be found here.
I teach you how to make the mini pom poms from twine you see above.


A Back to School card.
Original Post can be found here.


And Last, just recently posted, Holiday Gifts.
Original Post can be found here.

I hope you will come and play along by sharing your favorite project you made for The Kraft Journal in 2013.  All of our followers who participate in our challenges for the month of December have a chance to be featured in the "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a voucher for The Kraft Outlet.

So happy you stopped by for a visit today! I hope you have a great week a Happy New Year!
~Tammy~

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You have completely inspired me this year!! These are all gorgeous!!

jessica said...

I just LOVE your favorite projects...they are some of my favorites too :)
Awesome look back Tammy!
Hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

totally LOVE all your project

Colleen Dietrich said...

Its fun revisiting fave projects. :) i loved that egg tree!

Sandy said...

They are definitely wonderful Tammy!
Happy New Year Kid!!
sandy

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!

Lisa said...

All of your projects are fabulous, Tammy, but that tree is one of my favs, too!! I just love it!! So creative and beautiful!! Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

Remember them all and still love them all!! Have a very HAPPY and BLESSED New Year Tammy {{HUGS}}!!!

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful eye candy here Tammy! Love all the details and how everything works together beautifully!

sandi said...

Very sweet project! <3!

Sherrie K. said...

I LOVE your favorite project too!! So fun and inspiring as all your projects are amazing!
I hope you have a wonderful New Year!!
Sherrie K

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful projects my dear! So creative!!! :)

Greta said...

Your egg tree made me stop & stare! Absolutely wonderful, Tammy!

Jessi Fogan said...

You do gifties & decor like no one else! Seriously :)