Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Paper Sweeties January Release Day!

Hi Friends!

I have a clean and simple card to share with you for the January Paper Sweeties release.  I am featuring the new stamp set from this release called Cupcakes & Sprinkles.  All sets are in the shop ready to purchase. 

I actually did not intend to have this card so CAS. I had added a banner at the top and flowers to the side, and I actually cleared it all, and just added the crochet trim to the top. I decided that this beautiful frame needed to be the very first thing to draw your eye on. Debbie did a great job with a lot of detail, and it's so cute. This set comes with a main image, 5 sentiments, and 2 smaller images.

I added this darling tiny heart print paper to the front of pink cardstock. I then added a banner down the left side, crochet trim across the top and stamped my focal image in a die-cut frame. I wish it had been that simple in the beginning. I had cut banners, pulled flowers....and in the end less is more! You won't hear that out of me often when it comes to cardmaking. :-))))

Don't forget about our January Inspirational Challenge. You have until January 31st to link up to the gallery! You could win a $20.00 shopping spree to the Paper Sweeties Shoppe!  The winner also will be invited to be next month's guest designer. 

Blog Hop List:


Product Links:



Check out the Paper Sweeties Splitcoast Stampers Company Gallery! Visit the Paper Sweeties Flicker Gallery and upload your creations there! Sign up to receive the Paper Sweeties Newsletter to receive subscriber only discounts!

Paper Sweeties also has a freebie page of digital images, so you can give us a try for free. Check it out here.

Have a wonderful day!
~Tammy~

12 comments:

jessica said...

Super job Tammy!
I love the stamp and the color combo of your card is so pretty!!
Awesome job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the lace and the colors!!!!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous embossing.. i love this card Tammy..

Nancy Penir said...

Tammy you framed the medallion perfectly! What adorable paper with those tiny sweet hearts! Lovely!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a sweet card, Tammy! Sweet in design and sweet in sentiment! Love the trim and the tiny heart print. And the bit of blue really pops with the other colors!

Maria said...

So pretty, Tammy! Love the design, lace, and colors!

Lisa said...

What a pretty card!! I love the yummy stamp!! The colors are so beautiful!! The trim on the top is a fabulous touch!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debbie said...

So sweet and delicious, Miss Tammy! I love the adorable little patterned paper and the way you made the frame the show piece of your design - xoxo

Lisa Elton said...

This image looks so pretty done up in red, Lovely card Tammy!!

Jeanne J. said...

Great job with that sentiment stamp - you let it take center stage and it looks great!

Jessi Fogan said...

Completely adorable! I love all the tiny hearts, and you're right - for that fun frame, less is more :)

Greta said...

Just beautiful!