Saturday, March 1, 2014

PSIC #17 - Egg-stra Sweet Easter Wishes and Paper Sweeties News

It's the first of the month (already wow) and that means a new inspiration challenge over on the Paper Sweeties blog! Yay!  Are you ready for this month's challenge? Here is my take! We always look forward to seeing yours!
I started this card by adding my patterned papers to my yellow card base (which photographed much brighter than real life).  I took a doily and cut in half and added the two pieces to each side of the card front. I took a length of pink shabby seam binding and wrapped around the card front tying off in a fussy bow embellished with a button and twine.  

I used Abigail and her coordinating Sweet Cut which I dressed her in an outfit from Jelly Bean Time.  You will also find the eggs stamped to her right and her easter basket from that set as well. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the inspiration photograph to get you started! You have the entire month to enter and you may enter more than once. At this time, Paper Sweeties Stamps are not required but encouraged and you get an extra vote if you use them. You can also use one of the Complimentary Digital Images to participate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PAPER SWEETIES NEWS
SPRING CLEANING!
Out with the old to make room for the NEW! Paper Sweeties just listed several stamp sets to our RETIRING SOON category ... these sets are heavily discounted and will be retired to make room for new releases in the shop! Get your favorite sets TODAY before they are gone for good -- limited quantities available and on a first come first served order basis!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I hope you will check out the rest of the design team for a little inspiration!!!
  March Guest Designer: Diane Hover


I am going to share at: Just Be Creative - March Linky Party, Sunday {Fun}day - March Linky Party, D.L. Art - Girl/Lady Challenge.
Have a wonderful weekend!
~Tammy~


27 comments:

Lesley said...

Adorable card, Tammy! Love her outfit in yellow and the layout is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

So pretty Tammy! beautiful paper piecing!

Diane said...

What an adorable and cheerful card...and gorgeous, too!!! Love everything about this sweet card!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! I loveeeeeeeee the doilies and the eggs!!

Annette Allen said...

oh Tammy now this is just too cute for words.. I love it.. her little outfit is too cute

Kristi said...

Cute,Cute! Love your layout and your take on the colors!♥

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful, Tammy...love your use of bold colors paired with perfectly delicate doilies! Gorgeous!

Nancy Penir said...

Tammy, your Abigail's a doll! Dressed in her Sunday best! Screams Spring!

Lisa Elton said...

I LOVE her Easter outfit Tammy, so SWEET!!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! The image is so sweet!! I love the colors!! This is fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

Super ADORABLE card Tammy!
I just LOVE the colors!!!
AWESOME job!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh Tammy, your projects are always SO adorable, and you do such an amazing job of ROCKING Paper Sweeties products. I'll be perfectly honest with you, just between us...I don't think that all the new DT Members are all that great at showcasing Paper Sweeties stamps and products, and quite honestly, I was incredibly SHOCKED to see that some of them were chosen for the Design Team (one in particular), but your projects always knock my socks off. Keep up the great and inspiring projects. I would have LOVED the chance to be part of the team, but I know it's all in God's capable hands. Great job, as always.
Hugs.
Karen

Benzi said...

She's wearing such a sweet outfit of polka dots..one of my favorite things. Nice way to use the doilies. It's such an adorable card, Tammy.

Jill Norwood said...

Tammy this is so lovely! Gorgeous spring colors and Easter scene! I love it!

Maria said...

Abigail is just darling in her Easter outfit! And, pretty colored eggs for this lovely spring card!

Sherrie K. said...

Abigail is so stinken cute Tammy! Your design is adorable! Love the fun papers, pretty doilies and incredible bow! Fabulous Easter card!
have a great evening!
Sherrie K

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! I am enjoying seeing all these spring like cards...helps keep my mind off of all the snow around here, especially with more on the way...smile...
I like the colors you used, especially the pretty bright yellow polka dots...nice job with your paper piecing...a technique that I enjoy doing too.

Marybeth said...

Tammy this is such an adorable Easter card! Love that bow and her beautiful dress!
I hope you are doing well?

Sue Lelli said...

Super CUTE and I LOVE the eggs!

Joni Andaya said...

What a SWEET card Tammy!!! Love this!

Greta said...

Oh this is so darling, Tammy!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Tammy! Such a sweet little Easter scene. Love the paper pieced outfit and the happy eggs. The way you used the doily is fabulous, too. And I adore how you did the sentiment!

DIANA L. said...

Hi Tammy, The colors sure are pretty and I love how you colored the girl. This is a super sweet card .
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #127 girl or lady image challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Emily Keaton said...

So adorable! I just love the colors and her fabulous paper-pieced dress :)

Debbie said...

Miss Tammy, this card is just darling! I love the way you've dressed little Abigail in her Easter Sunday best and how sweet are those brightly colored eggs too! LOVE!!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is such a delicate, sweet Easter wishes card! I so love the designs and the image on it is simply amazing. I so love it!

Regards
Mich xxx

Unknown said...

WOW, what an amazing and stunning Easter card. This can definitely make the best greetings for this coming Easter 2014. I so love it.

- Prasad