Friday, May 29, 2015

Happy Father's Day {Trendy Twine}

Good Day!

I am over on the Trendy Twine Blog today sharing a Father's Day card featuring Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine.
 I started this card with a base of Medium Kraft Cardstock.  I then adhered a piece of white cardstock to the base with foam adhesive. Next I took a strip of Medium Kraft Cardstock and punched a decorative border on one side.  Over that I layed a piece of black cardstock which was the backdrop for the length of Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine that I wrapped around the card face several times adhering with a Kraft Button and tied in a bow. 
Using my scrap white cardstock, I die-cut some clouds and randomly placed them on the card. I stamped a hot air balloon on Lunch Bag Kraft cardstock with black ink and fussy cut adding to the white side of the card front. Lastly, I stamped Happy Father's Day on a white stitched banner and placed at the lower left side of the card front to complete the project.

Be sure to stop by Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine today especially since it's on sale.
Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine - Kraft & White Bakers Twine
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Thank you for stopping by and have a Fabulous Friday!

~Tammy~

14 comments:

jessica said...

I just LOVE your card Tammy!!!
AWESOME job my friend!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Very creative....I love it...Hugs, joann

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the balloon and the clouds!!!!!!!

Beth F. said...

A wonderful card! I love the colors you used.

Maria said...

Awesome Father's Day card, Tammy! Love the balloon and clouds! And, fab way of incorporating the twine...love it!:-)

Shelly said...

What a great card! Love the masculine colors and the awesome design!
Shelly

Sherrie K. said...

I love your Father's Day card! The color combination is awesome and love the hot air balloon!
Sherrie K

Lisa Elton said...

This is a perfect Father's Day card Tammy! LOVE LOVE the hot air balloon and the clouds! You may have less time for crafting right now, but I KNOW you are having a GREAT time with Ian and baseball!!!

Sukie said...

Great card, the color combination looks awesome! I love the hot air balloon with the floating clouds!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Tammy!! I love the design!! The clouds and hot air balloon are awesome!! The twine looks amazing!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Helen said...

I LOVE this card!!

Lynn D said...

So cool! I love the Kraft and black combo. I may have to get some of that twine!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Awesome card, Tammy!!! I really like the border punch!

Audrey Pettit said...

So fun! Love all your touches that emphasize the tall, airy feel to the design. Works great with the hot air balloon and clouds. :)