Sunday, July 12, 2015

Trendy Twine - Nauti-Cool

Hi!!

I've got a card to share with you here and on the Trendy Twine Blog featuring the spotlighted twine for July - Nautical Trendy Twine.
I started by making back and forth rows behind an anchor die-cut (My Creative Time) to fill in the negative space with Nautical Trendy Twine.


I then started by stamping a stripe background (My Creative Time) onto a piece of Kraft cardstock. I then took a scrap of Royal Blue cardstock and stamped some nautical images using Versa-Mark Ink from the Nauti-Cool stamp set by Wilson Designs I pieced together the two layers and added to the white mat layer. Next I took a length of Nautical Trendy Twine and wrapped it around the card front where the pieces met and tied in a double bow.

Lastly, I added a few sequins randomly for a touch of glam.

Nautical Trendy Twine - Navy Blue, White, & Yellow Bakers Twine
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up this gorgeous Nautical twine, for your summer fun projects.  It's on sale too!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome day!
~Tammy~

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the twine on the anchor!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Tammy!! The anchor looks amazing!! What a perfect way to showcase the beautiful twine!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Maria said...

Wow!!! How CUTE is that with the anchor and the twine! Great design and lovely color for your fun nautical card, Tammy...love it!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a FUN nautical card!! The anchor looks amazing in this color of twine and the sequins add just the right amount of pizazz!! Terrific as always Tammy!!

Sukie said...

Super cool card, love the way that anchor looks with the twine background! Your papers are gorgeous and coordinate so perfectly! The sequins are the perfect finishing touch! Hope you had a great weekend!

jessica said...

I just LOVE your card Tammy!!!!
That anchor looks AWESOME!!

Helen said...

Fabulous card!!

Beth F. said...

I am loving how you used the twine behind the anchor! Awesome focal point for your card.

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is SUPER clever, Tammy!
I would be stumped for ways to use twine, other than tying on a bow, but you always come up with the most imaginative ideas.

Audrey Pettit said...

So, SO fun!

Shelly said...

So super cute Tammy! Love your design!