Thursday, September 3, 2015

Baseball Birthday Card

Hello all~

{Thank you to Retro Sketches for giving this card a "Shout Out" on 9/12/15}

I know I have pretty much been MIA. Life takes over and summer was busy, out-of-state baseball tournaments, and during his break from baseball, my son and I went on a three week road trip...then my beloved computer just stop working on our trip....no warning...just the end of it's life cycle. So with school, and baseball starting back up...it's taking some time to sort out getting a new computer and getting my files off the old. I had to have an expert start working on it since the thing would no longer power up.

Having said that...I have not been around to visit or post, so I am sorry.

I was forced back into the craft room since my son has a birthday party to go to this weekend. I have not been in there in almost two months. I worked ahead for some DT assignments, so I had to really knock the dust off.

Inspiration was provided (thank goodness), by Retro Sketches!
I used the Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge for the ball and bat, and the sentiment is from Jaded Blossom.
As mentioned, inspiration found at Retro Sketches
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Thursday! 
~Tammy~

7 comments:

Maria said...

What a FUN baseball card, Tammy! Love the baseball, bat, and the baseball stitches! Glad things are settling down a bit for you. It's always great to see your wonderful creations! Take care!:-)

Lisa said...

I love this card!! The baseball theme is so fun!! Totally awesome my friend!!

It sounds like you've had an exciting summer!! I hope you get the new computer all fixed up!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Fabulous card. Love teh baseball theme. My grandson would love it. Great design and papers.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Lisa Elton said...

Well it's nice to have you back my friend, sounds like you've had an adventurous summer!! This is a perfect bday card for Ian's friend.I don't know it the red stitching in DP or stamped, but I love it!!

Shelly said...

What a perfect card for a baseball fan!

I hear ya on summer...BUSY!! and sorry about your computer, mine is on it's last run.

Have a great Labor day!
Shelly

Audrey Pettit said...

That is an awesome card, Tammy! Love the colors and stripes and the stitched seams on the panels! So, so perfect for your baseball theme, and I know your son and his friend is going to love it!
So sorry to hear about all your computer issues! (hugs)

Greta said...

2 month break & you come up with this?! Fabulous card, Tammy! What a bummer about your computer--I wouldn't know what to do!