Monday, September 21, 2015

The Kraft Journal, Anything Goes - Pumpkin

Hello and Happy Monday!

This week at The Kraft Journal we have an Anything Goes - Pumpkin challenge for you.


I decorated two Small Kraft Pillow Boxes for the upcoming Halloween holiday and filled them with treats. I took a piece of designer paper and wrapped it around the pillow box. Using Blackboard Stock Paper, I die-cut some ric-rac borders to add to the front.

Next I took a length of Black Twill Tape and wrapped it around the pillow box and tied a bow at the top. Again, using Blackboard Stock Paper, I made a paper rosette to add to the center adding a circular greeting (My Creative Time) and a die-cut pumpkin to complete my Pillow Box treats.

Please be sure to head over to the The Kraft Journal to check out the projects by the other talented ladies.  We hope to see your Anything Goes - Pumpkin creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be featured on our "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher from The Kraft Outlet store.

 
Have a great week!
~Tammy~


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee these! LOVING the pumpkins!!!!!!

jessica said...

Super duper AWESOME pillow boxes Tammy!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Audrey Pettit said...

Now that is a challenge right up my alley! Seriously love anything pumpkin, and your gift boxes are adorable, Tammy! Love the rosette and the pretty circular sentiment and die cut pumpkin. Love the paper, too.... not over the top Halloween, but screams fall with the orange and black combo.

Maria said...

Very creative pillow boxes, Tammy! Love those little pumpkins, rosettes, and festive color combo!:-)

Lisa said...

These are so fun, Tammy!! I love the boxes!! You decorated them perfectly!! What fabulous Halloween treats these are my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Beautiful pillow boxes. I think you decorated them very elegantly.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Lisa Elton said...

Well now aren't these cute!! I like the rosette holding your pumpkin!

Greta said...

Love these darling treat boxes, Tammy! Love the paper & rickrack borders!