Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello Fall {The Kraft Journal}

Hello Friends!

How are you doing on this fine Fall day? 

For this week's Take Your Pick Challenge at The Kraft Journal, I chose: Turkey, Stamped, Top Fold, Seam Binding, Doily, and Orange. 

I began the card with a base of Light Kraft Cover Weight cardstock onto which I adhered the pieced fall pattern papers. I placed a White Doily, now carried at The Kraft Outlet to the middle of the card front. 
Using Light Kraft Cover Weight cardstock,  a stitched rectangle die was created for the main focal panel. I stamped and paper pieced the turkey and pumpkin to the center adding a stamped sentiment. Lastly, I created a fussy bow from Hand Stained Bias Tape (Seam Binding) which I embellished with a fall leaf button tucking in some Prima fall leaves under the ribbon treatment for added embellishment. 

Here is the Take Your Pick graphic. 
Please be sure to head over to the The Kraft Journal to check out the projects by the other talented ladies.  We hope to see your Take Your Pick creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be featured on our "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher from The Kraft Outlet store.
 
Have a great week!
~Tammy~ 

Other Supplies:Stamps and dies: My Creative Time, Patterned Papers: Provo Craft, Button: Ben Franklin


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the turkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Tammy!! The turkey is adorable!! I love his tail feathers and hat!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

Gobble gobble, this is cute!! I like his patterned tail feathers!!

Audrey Pettit said...

How cute!! I love that turkey! Love the mix of the paper piecing and the stamping on kraft. And the doily and pretty bow and leaves are such a great touch! Rustic elegance, my favorite look!