Monday, November 23, 2015

Ho Ho Ho - Merry Christmas

Hello!

I am just not ready to think about Christmas yet...I have Turkey on the brain this week, but our challenge at The Kraft Journal is CAS - Christmas.

I started with an A2 card base of Brown Kraft Coverweight Cardstock. Next plaid patterned paper was cut as a mat and a length of Merry Christmas satin ribbon was added before adhering the mat to the card base. 

I used the Create A Critter 2 cartridge to cut the words Ho Ho Ho where I adhered them to the left side of the card front. 

I used Buff Ivory Cardstock and Light Kraft Cardstock along with brown and red cardstock from my scrap box, to die-cut and paper piece a reindeer which is also from the Create A Critter 2 cartridge. Before adhering with foam adhesive, I tied a small bow from Red Baker's Twine around the deer's neck to finish my Christmas card. I had to sit on my hands to keep from adding buttons or sequins. :) 

Please be sure to head over to the The Kraft Journal to check out the projects by the other talented ladies.  We hope to see your CAS - Christmas creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be featured on our "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher from The Kraft Outlet Store.
 
Have a great week!
~Tammy~ 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that reindeer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is so darn cute!! I love the adorable little Rudloph!! The twine bow is a fabulous touch!! What an awesome card my friend!! It makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, this is so sweet! Your reindeer is adorable and love the fun papers!
Sherrie K

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh what a cute little reindeer!! This is adorable Tammy, love the plaid background!

Jinny Newlin said...

So, stinkin' cute, Tammy, and I just love that plaid background!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwww, SO cute! Those die cuts are amazing! I love the big lettering and love the plaid, and that reindeer is seriously the cutest thing ever!