Sunday, December 13, 2015

Trendy Twine - Holiday Gift Candy Tin

It's my turn to share a gift giving idea with you on the Trendy Twine blog today.  I am showcasing the Candy Tin, but not using it for candy. :) This is the season of gift gift giving.
I took some pictures to show you how I started out. I added some adhesive to a gift card and stuck it in the bottom of the tin to hold the gift card in place.
 Next I added a festive bar of handmade soap on top.
If you are not a crafty person or limited on supplies this alone makes an adorable way to give a gift card and gift as you see below, but it's always fun to dress up further of course. :)
I trimmed it out with Candy Cane Trendy Twine adding a triple bow to the corner embellished with a red gem to the center. 
 

Products Used
Candy Tin


Other Products Used
 Stamps and Dies
My Creative Time: Stitched Belly Band Dies, Holiday Tags Stamp and Die Set

I hope you have a GREAT day! Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love love this! LOVING that tin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

What an awesome gift this is!! I love that bar of soap!! You decorated the tin beautifully!! Gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

So so CUTE! I just love the colors, and the idea is just perfect!!

Migdalia said...

Such a beautiful gift!!I absolutely love the bar of soap..so Cool!
Awesome job my friend!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa Elton said...

What a perfectly CUTE gift you put together Tammy!! Another fabulous project ;)

Sukie said...

Adorable project, love the way you decorated the tin! The handmade soap is fabulous!

Kimberly J. said...

What an amazing Idea Tammy!! I just love it! Great job!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful gift container, Tammy! I always love it when you can see a peek of what's inside, like you can with this clear lidded tin. I recognized those adorable MCT goodies right away! How cute they look on here. Love how you framed the opening with the twine, too!

jessica said...

OMG Tammy!!! What an AWESOME project idea!! I just LOVE that adorable handmade soap!!!
Super CUTE gift idea!!!

Helen said...

What a super fun gift!