Saturday, February 13, 2016

Trendy Twine - Happy Valentine's Day Valentine's Day Skinny Candy Bags

Good Morning!

I am over on the Trendy Twine blog today! I made some Valentine Treats featuring Krafy Red Trendy Twine and Skinny Candy Bags.  My son handed these to his crossing guards. They really love getting these treats and appreciate them too.
 
I filled the bags with some M & M's. I created a layered tag and die-cut a heart in the center. I just went back and forth with the Krafy Red Trendy Twine behind the heart window.  It really does look amazing and makes your tags and treats extra special.  
I stamped a Valentine greeting in the lower right corner and added a few sequins for a touch of glam. I punched a hole through the bag to attach it to the top using more Krafy Red Trendy Twine and tied off in a bow.  
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Krafty Red Trendy Twine - Kraft & Red Bakers Twine 
25 Skinny Candy Bags - 1x8 Clear Bags
Other Products Used
Stamps and Dies
My Creative Time

I hope you have a GREAT day, and thank you for stopping by!
 

13 comments:

jessica said...

These are awesome Tammy!
Love those tags!
Super job on your project!!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING those hearts!!!!!!!!!1

Lynette Jacobs said...

What an amazing use of twine...I love how special it makes the tags.

Kimberly J. said...

These are so fun! Love how you did the heart windows and fun treats. :)

Migdalia said...

Pretty sweet treats!!Fun tags!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

These are so fabulous, Tammy!! The twine hearts look amazing!! Wow!! Love them my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Maria said...

Oh, my goodness! I LOVE those twine hearts...so fun and cute!!! Have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!:-)

Beth F. said...

These treats are super sweet! Happy Valentine's Day!

Lisa Elton said...

How thoughtful to make these for the crossing guards Tammy!! Your tags are incredible, love what you did with the twine!!

Audrey Pettit said...

These are so beautiful, Tammy! I LOVE them!

Sukie said...

Awesome treats! I love those pretty tags you created! The twine hearts look amazing! Fun addition of the sequins too! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Shelly said...

Love your treats and fun candy bags!

Helen said...

Theses treats are fabulous!