Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hello Friend

Hello!

**Woohoo Moment This card was a winner at Inspired By Stamping 3/28/12**

I hope your Tuesday is starting off Terrific!

I started this card by adhering an aqua, polka-dotted, patterned paper along with a soft pink layer trimmed with pinking shears to a piece of Kraft cardstock. I then added a strip of turquoise Damask paper from the Cupcake Craftroom to the right side of my card face. A row of raspberry felt hearts were die cut.  A section was applied to the top center of my card adding some beautiful pearls. A heart doily was inked in tumbled glass and adhered to the card front. 
I wrapped some raspberry twine around the card face just above the lace trim and scalloped die cut that has been given a touch of paint. A Wilson Designs "Hello Friend" sentiment tag was applied to my bow and finished and dressed up with a raspberry flower button!

A burlap cutout was adhered to the center of the card and garnished with various diecut felt flower embellishments!


My Inspiration for this card came from:
Embellish Magazine: Color Challenge + Rosettes
Inspired by Stamping: Flowers
Pixie's Crafty Snippet Challenge: All snippets
Lily Pad Cards: Flower Challenge
Thank you so much for stopping by!
I hope your day is filled with sunshine!
~Tammy~

{Recipe}
Stamps: Wilson Designs:Spring Silhouettes
Paper: CS: Stampin' UP!, PP: scraps: Cupcake Craftroom:Damask
Ink: Momento
Other: Dies:PTI, MFT, Burlap:AC Moore, Pinking Shears, Button: PTI, Twine: Joannes, Paint, Pearls: Michaels, Doily, Card Store, Lace Trim: Stash

37 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great job! love the colors

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Tammy,love your flowers and gorgeous colours.xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tammy. You make the most beautiful cards. Lots of lovely detail and colour, perfectly co-ordinated, with lots of textures too. Hope you are having a lovely day.
Love Sandra xxx

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Tammy great textures I love the flowers andthe colours Hugs Elaine

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Tammy! I love love love love the colors and loving the burlap!!!

cheryl said...

oh wow Tammy just love love your work this is simply stunning,such beautiful colours,and your amazing attention to detail hugs Cherylxxx

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card, Tammy. I love the burlap and felt flowers, looks so pretty.xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Great job combining all those layers! ;o)

Annette Allen said...

wow great combination of fun embellishments...I love all those flowers and how you used the burlap...those hearts with pearls are amazing...LOVE THIS

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the uniqueness of it... That burlap is awesome along with the rest of the elements on your card..
Cute card....

Emily Keaton said...

Oooooooooo, I likey!!! Those colors are just so appealing, and I love the texture you added with that panel of burlap. But those sweet felt flowers steal the show!! This is one terrific card, Tammy. Kudos to you!!

Liz O. said...

very pretty card Tammy. TFS Have a great day!
Liz

Pauline said...

This is just gorgeous Tammy! So pretty!

Unknown said...

creat card--- love those colors!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love all the pretty elements you added to this beauty, especially the heart felt trim....such an awesome design!!!!

Sarn said...

WOW - that is BRILLIANT. I love the felt flowers and the row of hearts. Top snippets! xxx

Lisa Elton said...

Lovin of of the prettiness Tammy! What a great assortment of textures! Very sweet card ;)

Sarah Martina said...

This is so bright and fun, Tammy! I love the hearts. :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge!

Jessi Fogan said...

So much texture! I just want to pet it :) Love all the details with the doily & flower centres :)

Di said...

Fantastic Tammy - I love everything about it, esp. the felt flowers! Di xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Tammy! This is absolutely gorgeous! I am awe struck! Every detail is gorgeous! All your elements work beautifully together! Great Job!

2amscrapper said...

gorgeous card--love the layering of all those textures!

Tan's Hobbies said...

OMG!! This card is just AWESOME!! I love love love the flowers from felt!! Love the sweet color. Love every detail about this card!!

Sherrie K. said...

WOWZERS.....this is so FUN! I love the colors and all the details! Gorgeous felt flowers and absolutley love the burlap!! Awesome card my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anita Rex said...

My mouth is hanging open as I gasp at the beauty of this card! I love all the layers and those flowers! WOW! Oh wow Tammy!

kasia c. said...

Tammy this is stunning! Love that burlap focal image with the rosettes. That border of felt hearts and pearls is gorgeous too. :)

Shelby said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors you've used together...happy and bright together.

Shelby

Liz Weber said...

Beautiful card Tammy, love the mix of flowers, love the gorgeous design. FAB take on the flower challenge.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Texture galore Tammy! Fabulous mix of felt, burlap and pearls!

sandi said...

Oh this is so cute! Love it!

jen said...

so pretty! love your combo of embellies!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oooo, what pretty blooms!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Girl, you are just on FIRE! I am loving the cards you've been doing lately. You have a neat mix, and a neat style. Here's another beauty!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful texture and design Tammy! I love the burlap.

Larissa Heskett said...

BEAUTIFUL card!! I LOVE the added details and the design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Bernie said...

This is simply gorgeous Tammy!! I love your flowers, hearts, the burlap and gorgeous color combo!
Hugs

Mrs A. said...

Love sall the elements to this card especially the burlap. hugs mrs A.