Monday, April 1, 2013

April Cupcake Craftroom - Summer Blooms

Hi!

{This is post 2 of 3 today...for my Paper Sweeties Sketch challenge scroll down}

After a few months off, The Cupcake Craftroom is back with a new Month long Challenge, Summer Blooms.  As I created this card, we were having a snowday! I am ready for warmer weather, fun bright colors, and pretty flowers. 

Here is what I have for you today using the new collection at Cupcake Cards and Crafts and can be found here.  This is just a sample of what is included in the paper collection. Be sure to check it out because you get 31 Design Papers and 7 Solid Papers. 
I started with a white card base onto which I added my pieced papers of the Solid Orange Juice which has been embossed and sanded and goes perfectly with the  Sanded Flowers Mix Up (in Cherry) both from the Summer Blooms collection.

Two Pennant banners were cut and pieced in the middle and added to the center of my card. I used the Faded Dots (in Cherry) and Solid Orange Juice. I added a white doily to the center and die-cut a scallop oval from  Solid Orange Juice.  When I saw the papers, I thought of the Garden Bouquet stamp from DeNami Designs.  I added a sweet little sentiment to the right of the focal image. You're Sweet can also be found at DeNami Designs and it's from the Love Sentiment Petit Fours collection

I hope you will join in the fun with us at The Cupcake Craftroom and be sure to check out the new line Summer Blooms

I will be back in a few hours with The Kraft Journal post!
~Tammy~

18 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Holy moly you've been busy! I am loving the bright colours - and that gorgeous bouquet :)

Unknown said...

Love that bouquet stamp! LOVE the bright colors :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! I am IN LOVE with the colors and those flowers!!

Annette Allen said...

so gorgeous...that bouquet stamp is pretty

Sasha said...

Such a beautiful and vibrant springtime card, Tammy x

Kristi said...

Lovely! Love the orange it's so pretty and springy!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

soooo pretty- love the orange

Lisa Elton said...

Wowzers Tammy this is full of fun and zing! I really like the way the sanded embossed panel looks. Great card ;)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Great card - I LOVE orange!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! The orange really makes the flowers pop!! And they are beautiful!! what an awesome card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

WOW so bright and pretty!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and the doily!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful, cheerful card! I love the fun doily and the gorgeous orange color:) The image is colored perfectly! LOVE!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

Your card is darling! That bouquet is my new favorite stamp ~ it's gorgeous. I also like that the sentiment is just small enough to fit in next to the bouquet ~ it is really is lovely!

Martha Herrera said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Tammy! You really push me to use orange, I NEVER use the color orange! I Love it.

Audrey Pettit said...

So bright and beautiful~ Love it!

VanessaB said...

so pretty and bright. a happy card :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love the name 'Orange Juice' for the cardstock! Aptly named. ;)

This is sweet and pretty, and so Tammy!